Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What diaper is my baby using?

Picture: New Petpet design

I am sure a lot of people would have given good thumbs up for Mamypoko. It is the best diaper in terms of absorbency and it is friendly to baby butts. But it is way too pricey for me. If given a choice I would have use the normal cloth diaper because it is environment friendly but sad to say I don’t have a place to hang the cloth diapers to dry.

Anyway my baby is going to be 2 year old soon and as soon as we move, I can toilet train him. I have used Drypers, Mamypoko, Huggies and Petpet before; and I find that Petpet is the best in terms of price, absorbency and it is friendly to baby’s butt. Drypers has got a strong fastening tape but generally it is ok. Huggies cutting is not suitable for my baby and it is easily leaked.


Now, my baby can sleep all through the night with Petpet diaper because it can hold a lot of pee. Although it is not as soft as Mamypoko from the feel of my hands but it will do. So far my baby didn’t have any diaper rash. I change him 5 times a day and if he poo 2 times then an extra 2 diapers.

Recently Petpet has changed its outlook, I still prefer the old diaper because the material feels more solid but I was surprised that the new ones have the same absorbency effect. But there is no more aloe vera as an ingredient to prevent rash. The previous sticky tape fastening has been replaced with a velcro fastening.

I have used this new packaging for over a month now and it has still the same goodness. No more green colour as they printed them in purple instead and the price is cheap. My husband bought the L44 and it costs below RM 30.

Picture: Previous Petpet design



Tags: baby diaper, diaper review, absorbency, baby rash

No comments:

Post a Comment