Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Reasons to blog

The first time I created this blog I have no directions and purpose as to what I am going to write. But as I slowly move on, my reasons for blogging become clearer. Here are my reasons to blog:

1) It’s therapeutic to blog about what comes to mind as though what I felt is heard and acknowledged. Spiritually I am not a strong person. So if I get negative and I write positive thoughts, I become a better person.

2) Share with you my opinions and my rants in life. A space for me to generate more friends and I welcome comments from all of you.

3) Keep my mind occupied and evading my mind from drifting off to unnecessary thoughts.

4) To have my life documented and hope that one day I can share my blog with my children. As people say life is short, you never know what might happen along the journey. Have you read “The Last Lecture” written by Randy Pausch? It’s a wonderful book that makes you appreciate life more. Though he is no longer in this world but he documented a book about himself for his children; describing his childhood and his life so that his three lovely children are able to grow up knowing the kind of person their father was. If you want to know, he died of pancreatic cancer in 2008. A very touching story and Randy is entertaining too with his funny and positive attitude.

5) To strengthen my life purpose. I gain a lot by blogging and writing. Everyday I find a few pieces of me that are going to make a whole picture. :)



Tags: self-help, blogging, Randy Pausch, Life purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment