Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good Spirit

All of us need friends and family to encourage us to be a happy and a worthy living being. When friends are scarce like I do because of being a mom at home (attending to house and a child at home) I have hardly any time for friends outdoor. But thank god we are bless with so many social network system that allow us to keep a brief conversation with them.

And so I rely a lot on books and videos to raise my spirits up and everyday I change into a new person. Recently I discovered a video by Joel Osteen and all his speeches are both inspirational and incredible. Once again my life changes for the better because of him.



curtesy video from mrthomasmx- youtube.



tags: self-help, self improvement, how to be happy, Joel Osteen

No comments:

Post a Comment