Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jackie Evancho, another child prodigy singing opera



Video courtesy from : AmericanBestTalent

My eyes just popped out hearing this young lady singing " O mio babbino caro" by Giacomo Puccini on America's Got Talent show which was featured on Youtube. My god, she is only ten and she sing like a 30 year old. Wish i can sing like that ....wow..... we couldn't underestimate the talent that young children have nowadays. She is another young child star after Charlotte Church and sweet Connie Talbot. Blessed them all!

1 comment:

  1. I watched her on Great Performances. I am not really an opera or classical fan. Watching her sing these songs just left me stunned. I could not believe a young girl could have a voice like that. I kept waiting for her immaturity to appear or for a slip somewhere. She never did! I hope she makes it through the perilous years of adolescence. What a musical star!

    ReplyDelete