Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Children Songs

Little Marc loves my night shirt which has a princess, soldier and a clown printed on it. He is always fascinated with the princess crown and the colorful clown. So yesterday I made him a crown out of craft papers so that he can amuse himself. He put on a smile in front of the mirror and not long he accidentally tore the crown. I guess his crown is too flimsy.






Later I thought I want him to enjoy a few children songs and so I searched the web for lyrics to sing to him. And I found this website which has over 2000 songs. I think I can sing till my mouth runs dry with that amount of songs LOL: http://bussongs.com/activity_songs.php

But I plan to do action songs with him so that he can have more fun moving his hands and legs. Songs like "Wheel on a bus", "Itsy bitsy spider", "Row row row your boat" and "Old Macdonald" will be fun.


Tags: children songs, song activity, toddler songs






No comments:

Post a Comment