Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Reusing Envelopes?


I haven’t sort out my mails for 6 months now. You must have imagined I have tonnes of mails pilling up the roof but instead it is just way below 20 mails. I’ve got to tell you that being at home and working online, I rarely get snail mails anymore but I do get more from emails. Times have really changed and we can get our mails at a faster rate. I am grateful for that!


So, last Saturday was the day I sort out all my mails since my husband is not around and I can actually let my son play with the letters; taking out the letters from the envelopes for me. After sorting out the letters, for a second I was thinking what can I do with the entire empty envelopes. Can I reuse it?

These are some of the ideas I could think of:


1) to put spare keys inside and labeled it

2) to stash my weekend grocery money so that I don’t overspend

3) to organize photos in envelopes to be given to family and friends

4) repaint it and slip a home made birthday card in it

5) to collect things like a cut-out magazine pictures

6) store “kacang putih” heheheh…a bit unhygienic don’t you think?

7) Store sanitary pads…hmmmm



Anymore ideas? You tell me…..





Tags: reuse envelopes, safe environment, reuse envelope ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment