Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Glee Season Two: Papa Can You Hear Me

OMG! Glee season two is out but unfortunately not in Malaysia’s TV network yet. So I won’t be able to watch until the season is over. Why can’t our TV station be a little bit more updated? Oh well maybe it is too expensive to broadcast them now. Well whatever it is I’m looking forward to it. The 1st season was awesome…I love all of them sing and when they sing especially Lea Michele all my goosebumps will come out like naked chicken skin.

Little Marc love Glee too. Whenever we watch Glee, he will lie on the bed quietly and have his full attention on the tv screen. When the actors and actresses sing, he will get down onto the floor and start grooving. I always laugh at the way he dance.

I remembered in my generation we have similar tv series like FAME which is in the same genre as Glee with song and dance. I love them all!

I got this from Youtube a song in Glee which entitled: Papa Can You Hear Me…..astonishingly beautiful song.


Video credit: GummyBearGleeks2




















Tags: Glee Season two, Lea Michele, Papa Can You Hear Me

No comments:

Post a Comment