Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Putting My 100%

Is that achievable? I mean being a mom, wife, daughter, can I give my 100% each to my husband, my baby, parents and what now seems to be my slow earning income potential? It’s a mixed feeling. I am anxious to know what the result will be and impatient when things get stalled. Sometimes I think I am about to hyperventilate when I think I have to do so much but time and money seems to be the problem.


Everyday is like a running race….

I have to manage my mini online business,

cook early in the morning,

put on fresh diapers whenever my baby filled up the diapers,

play with him, sing to him,

read to him,

crack my head as to what other ways to entertain him…

why is he whining ? Has he got bored with his toys?

Then he wants to have a hug, then her wants his daddy.

Husband come back and we had a brief conversation….get baby to drink his milk…get baby to brush his teeth…

write with little time I have and go to bed everyday thinking that I still have a lot to do.

Is that a way I’m putting my 100%?


Whatever it is I am going to continue to metamorph myself into a super human and get my 100% for everyone including myself. Hopefully I don’t get busted like a deflated punctured tyre!

Geoff Thompson in his book “The elephant and the twig” says something like this or what I interpret it as: That a dream only stays a dream if we didn’t take any action because of fear. If we take the courage to take a step into action and in the end, if the action didn’t become fruitful it means we are not putting enough. It also means that the 100% is yet to be achieved. So it tells us that we have to work harder until we reach that 100%. I think Geoff Thompson is a great motivator. You should read his book and appreciate his powerful mind.





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tags: 100%, achievement, mom, wife, daughter, self improvement,motivation,Geoff Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment