Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Guilt in Mommy’s Guild

I have been feeling very guilty lately because I haven’t been much around my Little Marc. It’s a busy month doing things around the house. I have not been reading and playing with him much. I am full of remorse and why am I typing my thoughts here instead of playing with him? It is because he is watching his favorite Elmo. I promise I will make up to him later.

These 2 months, he definitely shows some development in pronouncing words and vocabulary. He can pronounce Elmo correctly, unlike in the previous few months where he call Elmo as “Mou”.

Recently his father caught him a little spider and he learned a new word but can’t pronounce it correctly. He pronounces

                                           spider = piescher

                                 cat = miao

                                 Apple = pak

                                  Raisins = sin

                               Kite = guystch

                                                
                                                ……LOL

But he can pronounce book, peach, baby, milk , ball correctly
It is also a difficult week for me because I think he is having his second stage teething. So when he eats, he gets very messy and it is also a time where he dislikes his veggies. I hope it will be over soon!





Tags: Baby's vocabulary, mom's guilt, baby's speech







No comments:

Post a Comment