Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Want to see how my sponge became a “transformer”?

Well it is not like what you think …. A sponge turning into some sophisticated AI robot. But it transformed from a soft spongy soggy pad to a four legged tattered sponge and later you will see that all the legs just give up and let go. Hah!






Don’t be fooled by its appearance that it will be long lasting. I guess cheap things never associate with quality. I bought 3 sponges for RM2++. Well I tried to be a smart aunty or rather a good bargain hunter but looks like I will never get there; at least not now.





Adios Spongy!




Can you imagine as I scrub my plates with this spongy, it gave off its parts little by little? I only managed to stretch its usability for one week and it migrated to the dustbin. Goodbye....



Tags: Sponges, transformers, durability of a sponge


No comments:

Post a Comment