Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The silly bandz craze!

Zany Bandz 24Pack Animal Crackerz


I was curious when I saw pictures of silly bandz and didn't know what it was. Turn out they are just rubber bands with all kinds of shapes and colours. It seems that primary school kids use them as bangles, costume jewellery, tie hair, tie to all sorts of things or even exchange them with their friends. They swap them like baseball cards. If i'm still in my primary, I will probably make it into a skipping rope. Skipping is the most popular activity during my primary time.

I think these bandz will be fun since its colourful and affordable. Do check out the glow in the dark bandz to add more fun.

If you have interest to know more, follow this link: Zany Bandz Shaped Rubber Bands Bracelets 24Pack Hollywood Glows In The Dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment