Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Sushi" Dog Abusers...Are they Barbarians or Psychos?

I was just about to blog about the unpleasant feeling about pets being exhibited in shopping malls and being poked by onlookers and then I came about a video of "Sushi" a brown poodle dog being abused by the owner and they have got the guts to video shoot the whole abuse.What are they? psychos? I am sick to my tummy that I can't watch it further. I just don't understand why people could do such a thing to an animal who doesn't speak, who yelps at being slap and thrown across the room .....this is tragic...I imagined myself in "Sushi" 's predicament and to go through it everyday is excruciatingly painful. I sure hope that something could be done to these folks. Maybe throw them in jail for 2 years or send them to a mental rehabilitation. It seems that the punishment under the Malaysian Animals Act 1953 is too lenient (fine of RM200 or 6 months or both). My whole day is affected by that video. It is horrible!

Just few days ago, I went to Tropicana shopping mall and saw that there is a pet exhibition in the centre court and they exhibited mostly puppies. I regreted ever being there because I feel disgusted by adults prying their fingers into the cages and poke at the puppies. It is terrible. I mean I feel terrible looking at that poor darling curled up in the cage feeling vulnerable and having people poking it is certainly a torture. Can you imagine you are that puppy being poke at the whole day? Obviously, we need some education about how to be gentle to these creatures. I mean they are living creatures too which granted them every right to be treated with gentle and respect.

Sign up a petition to take action against Sushi's abusers: http://www.petitiononline.com/SOSSushi/petition.html

Links to Sushi's news:

http://www.examiner.com/dog-rescue-in-tacoma/15-minute-youtube-video-of-graphic-animal-abuse-instantly-outrages-millions?CID=examiner_alerts_article&cid=parsely#parsely







Tags: Sushi, Brown poodle dog, dog abusers, Malaysia, SPCA


No comments:

Post a Comment