Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Silken Tofu I Am

Happy New Year Everyone!

I have been quite for about 2 weeks. Gosh I feel lazy. I have taken many pictures but have yet to upload them here. Wish I can shake myself up and tell myself to wake up and get to work. *Huh*

It's another year and another older me. My new year resolution is to be as young as my heart feels though my skin doesn't feel that way.

Ok, I want to share this yummy silken tofu dish. I know some people don't like to eat silken tofu by itself because they are tasteless but their silky smooth texture is ok. Try buying organic silken tofu, they have yummilicious soya taste.


Ingredients:

Garlics
Broccoli
carrots
mushroom
silken tofu

Minced the garlic and cut the rest of the veggies into small pieces but leave the silken tofu alone for awhile.
Next, heat the wok / pan then saute the garlic till fragrant. Then, add the veggies. After they are almost cooked, add the silken tofu and mash it then and there.

Add 1/3 bowl of water, together a 1 1/2 tablespoon of oyster/ mushroom sauce, a teaspoon of sesame oil and some soy sauce.
Stir fry for a few minutes and it will be done.

My son loves this dish. Hope you do too :)




No comments:

Post a Comment