Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Talking about poo jumping out of…..

Oh dear, I know it is disgusting to talk about poo. But as a first time mom, dealing with baby’s “oops” moment can be a funny, messy and yucky experience. I wish that I can record videos on all the “poopy” incidences but it’s hard to capture those moments unless I have the video camera on the whole time. Makes me wonder what other moms experiences were on those baby poo poo accidents.


Here are some of the funny or yucky moments that I can think of:


1) First time Little Marc had a pebble size chocolate poo leaking out of his diaper; he picked it up and gave it to his father. His father thought it was a chocolate until he sniffs on it. LOL


2) That day (can’t remember which day) he must have an excellent bowel movement that he had to do the crab stand or the karate stand (bend both his knees) to hold the diaper from falling from his waist. The funniest is when I try to pick him up; he gave a shriek and refused to let me pick him up. So he ended crab walking inch by inch to the toilet.


3) I had just finished washing his bottom and putting on his clean sheet of diaper when I stepped on his pebble size poo. It felt cold on my feet and mashed beyond means. Yuck!

I thought maybe the diaper malfunctioned to have let these poops slip off, but on a serious thought I think it’s my boy who is fond of running away from me when I want to change him is the reason for the poops to slip off.

Now I think he is ready to use a potty because he always hides from me when he goes to poo and after the poo he will pout his upper and lower lips out and fanning his hands on the nose level to tell me he stinks. LOL . I wish I can have this expression of his recorded but again, it is difficult.

Hopefully, the next time he makes this expression I am lucky enough to capture them and post them here for all of you to see!





































Tags: baby poo, diaper, potty

No comments:

Post a Comment