Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Do you see what I see in pigeons?




It is not just the art of pecking on the grains that gives me the satisfaction that the pigeons appreciate the hand that feeds life to it, but they are my inspiration.

An inspiration that comes from a memory I have about a friend whom I haven’t acquainted for a long time. I use to watch her feed the pigeons and she diligently feed them whenever she is at our college. I see her as a perfect woman, the woman I aspire to be. She is beautiful, slim, polite, kind to animals; sew her own clothes, attentive during her class, well liked by our lecturers, a good student, able to work and study at the same time. She showed me that we all can be what we can be if we truly believe that we can be. The word Perfect is not a farce or a make believe but it actually exist.

How many of us who have walked through the journey of our life and not suffer a single prick to our feet when we step on sharp edges stones? And how we are beaten when it seems that our hope is too far to reach? So how do we get to where we want to be without the tears and the feeling of hopelessness? It is all about finding inspiration after inspiration that motivates us to see what we want to see and cover the pain that comes with it. Inspiration keeps our life beautiful and powerful. And this is what I have in mind when I feed the pigeons.




















Tags: pigeons, motivation, inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment