Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Chubby chub, Saggy chest and wobbly arms

That is what happens for a mommy who breastfed for almost a year (and 3 months to be exact), have not been working out and have been putting my own “self” behind other things.

I get wobbly arms or in my own terms “aunty bye bye arms”. Do you know how I got this term? Well you will notice if you are observant enough that when some aunties wave their arms saying goodbye to you, some of them (I am one of them) may have their flabby arms flapping at you at the same time. Well sometimes I wave in front of the mirror to see how serious it gets. Boy! Once I take a look at it, I think my flabby arms are mature enough to take off like a squaking duck.

Other than my wobbly arms my poor breasts are suffering too. They are de-motivated, deflated and sagging. I wonder how low can it sag when I am in my 40’s? LOL

Oh dear, no wonder a lot of moms are crying for a makeover. I think more to “overhauling” especially after the production of a few babies …… your eyelashes wear off, your skin chapped, your beautiful locks turn coarse and thinning; there is apparently sagging skin.


Seriously for once I really need to get to work on emergency steps.


Here is what I’m going to do. ……exercise!


Saw this on youtube:



Video credit: Charliejames1975




Video Credit: Steady Health



Video credit: videojugbeauty

After I move, I will be able to continue my yoga at home. Have you try this video at home?

Fat-Blasting Yoga
click image if you like.



This video is awesome because in one week I can feel my body getting into shape but I suffered from body aches at the first start of this workout.







Tags: postnatal, body work out, yoga, exercise,sagging breasts, sagging skin

1 comment:

  1. http://blogs-in-one.blogspot.com/p/how-can-i-be-contributor.html

    This is the blog directory i was trying to create.

    hope you join.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete