Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

A Tree: My Life Symbol

I just love to look at trees whenever I can from outside the window. It just gave me peace. A tree just sits peacefully on the ground. Its beautiful branches bloomed with leaves just swayed whenever the wind brushes through. Birds or any other living creatures depend on it as a resting place, a home or a roof against the heating sun. It took a great deal of time for its trunk to grow strong rooted from the ground. No matter how the weather is, the tree will just sit strong on the earth embracing the passing rainbow and thunderstorm.

If you can just take a moment and look at trees and ponder about its existence, you will know that there are many great life lessons to be learned from a tree. I hope I could be a strong tree one day. If we are going through blissfully happy moments, then we have to be mindful that it’s there and cherish it with all our might. If we are going through painful hardships, then we have to be silent and let it passes through.

Recently, the trees where I lived were all cut down to make way for human vehicles. Those trees would have stand rooted for more than thirty years and it just take a few days for them to be cut down. Life is just unfair. A life with its purest heart and grace will be sacrificed for another life that has more crude power. Haven’t they thought that those trees can be moved to another ground? Obviously, the words “love”, “care”, ”selflessness”, “Karma” is obsolete. I believe whoever have a strong valid reason of doing so prevails.

No comments:

Post a Comment