Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

It started very cloudy very early in the morning and I thought it was going to rain.Nonetheless, it gets hot later in the afternoon.

I consider today is the most boring and quiet day. Me and my baby didn't have much activity. Probably we had too much adventure yesterday. Yesterday I went back to my parents house and in the morning we had some morning stroll at the park,try to get Marcus some sun. Also, yesterday is the day I receive a lot of viewers from my writing job. So very motivated after a few articles that didn't gain much attention.I got zero viewing mostly. This keeps me ponder about this blog that I'm doing. I haven't have a clear idea as to what should this blog potray. Should it be just my diary? or should it be informative ? informative about how to manage a life as a SAHM? SAHM financial? if you notice I still leave my personal details blank. I am still thinking of the words to put to potray the kind of blog that I'm going to do.

Mundane as it sounds, it is spice with a little frustration being that Marcus doesn't want to eat the food that I cook for him. I prepared for him Hummus sandwiches but he spit out every bite and scrunch it with his hand, mop them on his table and finally threw them on the floor. My heart came crushing down. As though a mother's love being treated like a mop and trash. Oh well couldn't blame him, he is just a baby. Fortunate part is he sip my watercress, carrot and huge red dates soup. Hurrayyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment