Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Some of my baby Marcus photos...

Finally I get my “me” time blogging when my baby is taking a nap. He is 16th month old now. Last week he had been clingy and crying a lot, I suspect that he is bored living in a room with not much activities. “Bad mommy not having more activities for baby.” Ok, so this week I’ve given him a lot of physical play such as cushion battling with him, arrange pillows on the bed as obstacle for him to climb over and sliding down, play him children songs and start with his flash card set to stimulate his right brain.


I have such enthusiastic to get my baby to start on flashcards after reading the website http://brillbaby.com/. Why? If I’m a baby now I would want to know how to read so that I can gain all sorts of knowledge. I love to read a lot. Hmmmm the smell of books just give me the ecstasy.

After he turned 15months he tried to show his independence, he tried to use the spoon to feed himself, running off in shopping centre, demand things and if not given he will cry and scream or sit on the floor stomping his feet. Oh how I miss him when he was 4 to 6 months old.

I just look at some of my son’s photos….. just want to share it with you all.


                                                     Hi! I'm just few days old.




                                           gurrrrr I can sleep all day...



                                            Oh no I'm wearing an oversize sunglass...mommy,why you cut my hair like that?
                                             duhhh ....i'm drooling...hanky please...




                                           *smile* I love you mommy , daddy


gurrrrr.... milk milk milk milk.......i'm dreaming lots of milk coming my way..




mucho mucho man .....after drinking my milk ...



Monkey see, monkey do....



i'm flying ....



somebody please hold down my hair..



you wanna piece of me...




coochi coochi cooo....heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment