Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Anywhere But Here

I’m just like a bird trap in this house
A house I hated most
A house that fill me with bad memories that haunt me day and night,
Feeling of depression, sadness, guilt and anger are all in this house
The only happiness I felt is when I had my son.

I question myself when is the last time I had a good night sleep
I question myself where can I see a bright future ahead of me
I question myself many times why I let things hurt me
I question myself why I made irrational choices
Could I be the same again after what happen?
I think not.

I want to be somewhere
Anywhere but here
Somewhere, where people will understand me
Somewhere, where there is compassionate and respect
Somewhere, where people acknowledge my independence
Somewhere, where I can spread my wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment